International students


Admission procedure

Fill out the application form by clicking on the admission tab, do not forget to clearly mention your email address, one of our advisers will contact you by email.


To study at our school, you must obtain a Study Permit, to do this, following the steps to follow:

  • Apply for admission by clicking on the admission tab
  • Apply for a CAQ, Certificate of Acceptance from Quebec.

Our advisers can apply for a Certificate of Acceptance from Quebec for free, if you prefer to download it click on the link

For more information on studying, immigrating or settling in Quebec, please visit the Government of Quebec website

  • The last step is to apply for a study permit,

You can mandate our immigration consultant to do all the steps to obtain your visa and study permit for a fee, otherwise, you can make your own study permit application, hereinafter the link that can help you in your steps:

For more information on studying, immigrating or settling in Canada, click on the Government of Canada site


Other school and educational supervision offered to our students, Collège St-Michel, Pavillon Sauvé provides newcomers: international students all our expertise, help, our knowledge to facilitate the installation and integration of our new foreign students including housing, transportation, airport reception and all immigration procedures, our immigration consultant is available to international students to meet their needs.

Do not hesitate to request more information about the training courses offered