Training in Early Childhood Education Techniques (AEC/ACS) in Montreal
- DEP/DVS in IT support
- AEC/ACS Early Childhood Education Techniques
- AEC/ACS IT Programmer Analyst
- AEC/ACS in Accounting
Our main strengths:
- Employment-oriented training
- Short duration,
- Wide choice of schedules
- Guaranteed internship
- Employment Assistance
- Experienced and qualified teachers
- Personalized service
- The management is always attentive to students' needs
- State-of-the-art technology
- Stimulating environment
- Assistance with the integration of international students (accommodation, welcome at airport, etc.)
- The College and immigration counsellor can handle international students' file from the time of admission to the application for their study permits
Collège St-Michel is located in Montreal.
For more information, Contact us 514-374-8989
Located in Montreal, Collège St-Michel offers training in Early Childhood Education Techniques (AEC/ACS).
- Type of certification:
- Attestation of Collegial Studies
- Number of credits:
- 39 credits
- Training duration:
- 1200 hours
- Training sector:
- Social, legal and educational services
- Promote knowledge of this field of work in relation to the labour market so as to manage one's career.
- Promote the acquisition of professional knowledge in the field of child education.
- Once in the labour market, the person will be able to fulfill the roles, functions and tasks related to child education and care.
We offer training related to the labour market.
Feel free to request more information on how to register.
The objective of the program is to enable the person to acquire training to understand the child's development and needs from 0 to 12 years, to ensure the well-being and safety of children in a child care centre.
- Analyze the work function.
- Observe the child's behaviour.
- Determine a child's needs with respect to his or her overall development.
- Establish an emotionally meaningful relationship with children.
- Take action on child health issues.
- Communicate in the workplace.
- Provide child assistance.
- Use your creativity in a professional context.
- Design comprehensive child development activities.
- Conduct educational activities.
- Take action with respect to the behaviour of the child or group of children.
- Write and summarize texts related to the profession.
We will help you develop your skills as an early childhood educator.