Training College in Accounting in Montreal
- DEP/DVS in IT support (only in French)
- AEC/ACS Early Childhood Education Techniques
- AEC/ACS IT Programmer Analyst
- AEC/ACS in Accounting
- AEC Office Systems Technology
Our main strengths:
- Employment-oriented training
- Short duration,
- Wide choice of schedules
- Guaranteed internship
- Employment Assistance
- Experienced and qualified teachers
- Personalized service
- The management is always attentive to students' needs
- State-of-the-art technology
- Stimulating environment
- Assistance with the integration of international students (accommodation, welcome at airport, etc.)
- The College and immigration counsellor can handle international students' file from the time of admission to the application for their study permits
Collège St-Michel is located in Montreal.
For more information, Contact us 514-374-8989
Collège St-Michel is the perfect place for those who wish to follow a course in Accounting in Montreal.
Type of certification:
- Attestation of College Studies
Number of credits:
- 39.33 credits
- 1155 hours / contact
- Administration, Commerce and Information Technology
Visit our recruitment office for more information.
- Use the possibilities of common operating and application software for administrative purposes.
- Analyze and process accounting cycle data.
- Use sources of law applicable to administrative and commercial contexts.
- Contribute to the financial analysis of investment and financing projects.
- Contribute to the planning and budgetary control as well as to the monitoring of the performance of the company's activities.
- Contribute to the management of working capital.
- Manage inventory and the acquisition of goods and services.
We help you develop your skills to carry out computerized accounting and finance.
Contact us to learn more about our technical training.
In accordance with the general objectives of technical training, the Accounting program helps students to develop the skills required to carry out any computerized accounting and finance activity.
They will be able to deal with all stages of the accounting cycle and provide technical support in accounting-related tasks: implementation of accounting systems, working capital management, financial analysis, internal control and audit, budget planning, determination of manufacturing costs, and so on. Another area where the expertise of these individuals can be called upon is personal income tax.
To be eligible for this program of study, a person should meet one of the following conditions:
- have a secondary school diploma (DES/SSD);
- have a diploma of vocational studies (DEP/DVS) to the extent that this DEP/DVS has enabled the holder to acquire training related to the program of study;
- have sufficient training and meet one of the following conditions:
- have interrupted his or her studies for at least two consecutive sessions or one academic year;
- have completed at least one year of post-secondary education over a period of one year or more;
- be covered by an agreement between the School and an employer.
At the end of the training, you will have all the skills required at all stages of the accounting cycle.